Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tiring Tuesday

Today has been hazy. I woke up with a headache and then felt a little zoned out during classes. Thankfully my speech class was canceled. I was glad. So that is about it for today. I just want to post a Robert Frost poem. 




Stars

How countlessly they congregate
O'er our tumultuous snow,
Which flows in shapes as tall as trees
When wintry winds do blow!--

As if with keeness for our fate,
Our faltering few steps on
To white rest, and a place of rest
Invisible at dawn,--

And yet with neither love nor hate,
Those starts like somw snow-white
Minerva's snow-white marble eyes
Without the gift of sight.

1 comment:

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.