Friday, February 6, 2009

Link to new blog.

So every since I started this blog I have been trying to come up with an idea for a more deeper blog. Something besides my daily life. Something that maybe one day will be in the blogs of note section. I don't really want fame, but it would be nice to know that people actually are interested and intrigued by what I write. And as much as we like to think that our daily lives are not boring, I am finding that maybe mine really is. I just like being able to write on this blog about my daily life and feel like I have kept up with what is going on. This other blog will be different. It is something to help me remember the days of my youth. The times when life was simpler. Some entries will be hard, others easy. Yet I feel this is something I need to do, must do, want to do. It is just a part of me that I need to release. If no one follows it fine, if 2 million people follow it then fine. It is not like I really think that my life is special, for I haven't really gone through anything that major, but I think maybe, just maybe, others can relate to some of my experiences. Hopefully that is what will happen. So now that I have said all of this here is the link: My New Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.