Monday, February 9, 2009

Just a poem or two

Well today was just Biology Lab and just chilling at home. It has been nice the last couple of days, the weather has been in the 70's. I made a 97 on my Bio test. I was excited about that. 

So here are some poems. I wrote them last week. 

Rainy Day 

Droplets fall from the sky.
Puddles form on the surface.
Children jump in them.

Kayla Goodwin February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day

The groundhog peeks out. 
Will his shadow show or not?
Spring will come shortly.

Kayla Goodwin February 2, 2009

Cloud Melody

The clouds merged together today,
They let their heavy load go.
I felt it fall onto my head,
Beating in a rhythm like that of a drummers melody.

Drum, drum, drum,
Beat after beat the heavy load fell. 
The droplets of the load made such a lovely song.
Oh, how the melody rang through my ears.

Even after I was safely in the abode of my house,
I still could hear the gentle drumming.
The cloud's drumming melody made me want to dance,
Drum, drum, drum.

Kayla Goodwin February 2, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.