Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Well I know I didn't update yesterday. I could have, but just was tired and wanted to just relax last night. I Went to class yesterday and went to Mimi's and then came home. I didn't go to church last night. I just was tired and it was really cold, so I just decided to stay home.

Today I went to class then went to Michael's. We watched the Outsiders and an episode of Family Guy. It was fun. Now I'm about to eat some Red Beans and Rice and salad. I am going to post a poem by Robert Frost. He is one of my favorite poets. I love how he is so simple in his writing, yet so precise with his rhyme schemes. It is so cool. So here it is. I hadn't actually read/heard this poem till I watched the movie today. 

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. 

Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.