Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday past

I know that I didn't post yesterday so I will fill you in on today and Wed. 

Wed.
Wed. started out with me going to Biology. We took notes for about an hour then did our first lab. Me and Courtney were the first done. Then I had orientation. That class is so boring, but at least it isn't that hard. Then I went to Mimi's and had chili and then I took her to Dollar General because her car is in the shop right now and she needed a few things. Then we played Rummy. We played for a long time and I finally looked at the time and saw that it was almost 5 so I had to go. She beat me 490-485. It was a good game. 
So I went home, got ready for church and then went and helped with the youth activities then had Encounter (College worship on Wed. nights). All in all it was a good day, but very busy. By the time I got home last night (almost 9) I just got ready for bed. I was wore out. Most Wednesdays are like that. 

Today

Today I went to Math, we did review. Then English and learned some very interesting stuff that has nothing to do with English, but still cool.  Then went to Speech. We had to do tounge twisters. Not fun. Then I went to Michael's and we went to JSU cafeteria for lunch with Kayla Finely and her boyfriend JB. I came home and took a nap, afterwards. I have read, done math, extra credit work for Speech and watched the new CSI. So I think I shall read some more and call it a day. 
Tomorrow starts my weekend. I really am glad I have no classes on Friday. It is soooo nice. 

I don't have any creative writing today, but I will try to put some up tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.