Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lazy Hazy Sunday

Well today started out like most Sunday's, I went to church. Well...Sunday School anyway. I got a migraine during Sunday School and came home, took a zomig and took a nap. Then after lunch I went to walmart with Mom. We were pretty fast, but still over budget. We tried real hard and we stayed on the list, but still went over. Dang. Once we got home and all the groceries were put away I just chilled and watched tv and read some. I am really close to the end of my book. I am having to have self discipline and not try to finish it tonight. I lack 50 pages and could probably finish it tonight, but then I would be really tired during Biology tomorrow and  I have a lab, so that would be a bad mixture. So I guess I will finish it tomorrow after I get home from class. 
So then after a while Aaron fixed Brats on the grill. They were good. I fixed french fries and they were ok. Then I watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. While I watched it I also read during the commercials. Did I mention I'm really close to finishing the book?

Well on another, more random note I think I am going to start putting up some of my creative writting. It might be old, or new. Just depends on my mood that day. I don't really have anything for tonight, but I will have something up tomorrow. So be on the look out. I will also maybe put up a picture to go with it. maybe not, just depends. Well I guess I will go now. 
Hopefully I can restrain myself from reading the rest of the book, just maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.