Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Throwing in the towel

Well not all together. I am just not going to finish "The Unwanted" which is the title of my NaNoWriMo novel. I will instead go back to working on Sunset Deja Vu. I am more passionate for it anyway. I did NaNoWriMo primarily to help me learn to find time to work on writing. I have accomplished that. I got almost 30K words. So to me that is great. I have yet to get that with Sunset Daja Vu, mainly becuase I have restarted it 3 times. :/ So I shall say farewell to NaNoWriMo 6 days early and work on my other novel.

So as I sit here and type this with a kitten attacking my hair, I start to ponder what research I need to dive into in order to accomplish my next goal: Sunset Daja Vu! Wish me luck. This will take me longer than a month, but I can do it. I am finally back to my old self and loving to sit down and write. My passion is back and I am ready to embrace it.

So put those pens to paper and write. Write anything. Write a note, a letter, a poem, a verse, a song, a lyric, just write. It matters not what you write, but that you write. For words are the very things that help our soul emerge into the world. So go write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.