Friday, December 11, 2009

Quote of the Day= my life statement

So I was looking at the qoute of the day widget on the side of my blog *points to right side* and I couldn't help but feel a little giddy about it. It is so something I would say. So here it is.
"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
Jane Austin

So to explain. Not only did she describe how I feel about reading she also had the point about having a library in her home. That is me. I want to have a library in my house. I have it all figured out in my head. I know that at first I won't be able to, but one day I want to. It is on my bucket list. I may only be 20 (well almost), but hey, I want that in my lifetime. So I just thought I would post about how much I want a library.

On another note, Mom, Dad, and I played Scrabble. I got my first bingo word (when you use all 7 tiles). It was "Meiosis". I usually don't do that well, but tonight I was doing great. Mom and I tied for 2nd place and Dad won, but it was a close game. I think Dad was 122 and Mom and I were 117. Even with a 90 point word I still lost. *shrug* At least I got a bingo word.

Well I think I will go and read The Time Traveler's Wife now.
Night, and keep writing/reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.