Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back to posting...

I am aware that it has been a long time since I posted and for that I am sorry. I have been so busy. So I have caught my breathe and am ready to jump into the pool, figuratively speaking.

Nature Calls (Revised)

I sit inside,
Feeling so confined.
These walls are my cage;
I'm trapped!

Outside I can hear them.
The trees,
The flowers.
Calling for me to join them.

I sit here wishing,
Wanting what I can't have.
Fresh air,
Oh, I'm trapped.

I see them.
Playing.
The animals want me
To join in.

I'm caged in;
My burdens have imprisoned me.
Oh, if I could just 
Escape!

They run towards my cage.
A bird carries a key in his beak.
The door flys open...
I'm FREE!

Kayla Goodwin
March 18, 2009

Now for the old poem that I will edit next. 
This one also is dated. How random was I back then that I only dated a few here and there? Oh well live and learn I guess.

Nature's Song (Original)

The sun has come out from behind the clouds.
The flowers have lifted their heads to breath the air.
The trees wave their limbs in the fresh breeze.
The nature is joined in their own song.
The rain has passed.
The sun is shining.
The gloom has passed.
The sun is shining.
Nature rejoices to find out that the gloomy days are over.
Nature and humans join in one song.
Natures Song!

Kayla Goodiwn
5/10/03

Because both of these have to do with spring and all that here are some pictures of some Ceder Wax Wing birds eating the berries on some bushes in my back yard on Saturday. Dad and I watched them for about 5 or so minutes. They are so cool to watch. 





This one is sitting and eating.



While this one was hanging upside down for a bit in order to get at his berries.

Well... until next post. I will try to post sooner next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.