Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Been a while

So it has been a while, but I am back. I have been so busy. Sorry about that. So here we go again.



The Signs of Spring

The roses are blooming, their aroma sweet.
The birds sing, their melody is the soft tweet, tweet.
The snow has melted, the sun is high.
The animals have awoken, knowing spring is nigh.

The meadows are green as the sun shines bright.
The morning dew sparkles, sparkles in the new day's light.
The rivers run free, for the ice is gone.
The animals drink freely, the winter days are done.

The sounds of the days are soft and nice,
For the springs warmth has broken through the cold, cold ice.
The animals sing with joy, as they stretch out their arms and upwards reach.
And down in Georgia you can see the signs of a new peach.

The signs of spring have come again, now all creation seems to gleam.
The animals seem bright as they sit in the sun's light beam.
The deer eat the new grass as the larks sing.
The whole world is happy for the gifts of spring.

Spring shows off its beauty as the sun shines bright.
The animals are happy in the new day's light.
The baby Foxes play, and the tadpoles swim and fawns gallop around gaily.
The signs of spring bringt out all the creations joy daily.

Kayla Goodwin
Revised: October 6, 2009

So I have a Haiku to post today and then I will post a poem to revise for next time.
Here is the Haiku.
Spring Haiku

The wind blows lightly.
The sun shines brightly over Earth.
Here season spring is.

Kayla Goodwin
Original: 3/16/04

Now the poem to be revised next.

Victory

Very exiting,
In the end.
Comes only with hard work.
The thing everyone wants,
Only the best can have it.
You have done your best and just a little more.

Victory!
But victory can only come with,
Hard work.
Not sitting around,
Hoping it will come to you.

Kayla Goodwin
Original: March 17, 2004

*Note that the first part is an acrostic for Victory. The last part was not meant to be, but I am thinking of a way to make it one. I might just leave it as is. I haven't decided yet. *

Until next time... keep putting those pens to paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful that you have taken time out of your busy day and read my blog. I am also thankful that you decided to leave me a comment. If you have a blog I will try to find time to visit it. Thanks.